Metal Garage Prices
Have you recently purchased a new vehicle? We know just how big of an investment automobile can be. Whether they’re the family beater or your new shiny red sports car, these vehicles certainly aren’t cheap! So that’s precisely why it pays to keep them protected from the elements with our custom metal garages! These steel structures are some of the strongest construction options available on the market. And can you believe that they’re also some of the most cost-effective?
Prefab metal garages are incredibly versatile structures perfectly suited for almost any application. It doesn’t matter whether you need a smaller one-car garage or a massive warehouse; these buildings can be designed and built to suit your exact needs!
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
We help our customers to find the best carport to perfectly fit their needs and budget.
What Influences the Price of My Metal Garage?
If you've been asking yourself, "what type of metal building do I need?" you've come to the right place. Probuilt Steel Buildings is proud to offer a wide selection of metal garages and buildings to suit almost any need. And because these structures are so customizable, the final prices can often vary. In fact, several vital factors influence the final cost of your garage. Let’s take a look at a few:
1. Dimensions - It goes without saying that the size of your metal building will play a large part in its final price. Larger buildings will require more steel to construct, raising the cost of materials.
2. Raw Materials - The price for raw steel can fluctuate depending on shipping costs, weather patterns, and public demand. This will affect the final price of your new garage.
3. Roof Style - We offer several roofing styles to suit both your aesthetic and physical needs. In addition to providing the signature look you’ve been hoping for, these roofs are designed to offer different levels of protection against violent weather.
4. Colors - A splash of color is all you need to transform your building from a drab utilitarian structure into something truly remarkable. We have many colors to choose from for your panels, roofing, trim, and wainscoting. These customizations do affect your building's price, however.
5. Paneling Gauges - With our metal garages, you’ll have a choice between different thicknesses of paneling. Each of these paneling thicknesses is capable of withstanding inclement weather, but if you live in an area that sees lots of heavy wind and snowfall, you may want to consider reinforcing your garage with thicker paneling gauges.
6. Framing Gauges - Much like the paneling of our garages, the frame that holds it up is traditionally made from 14 gauge steel. But for areas with heavy winds and snowfall, our 12 gauge framing will ensure that it can stand up to almost anything.
7. Geographic Location - The location of your installation site can affect your building's final price. Areas that are remote or hard to reach for our installation teams will require additional resources and tools, thus increasing the final cost of your structure.
8. Dealer/Manufacturer - Probuilt Steel Buildings is a national provider of garages and metal buildings. We work with a vast team to make this coverage possible. Depending on the area where you live, the price of your building may vary.
Types of Metal Garages Available
If you’re looking for a new metal garage, the wide amount of options available to you may seem daunting. So, to help you figure out which type of garage is best suited for you, we've put together a list of different garage types and what makes them unique:
Regular Roof Garage
A regular roof garage can be identified by its rounded awnings and roof peak, giving them that 'classic carport' aesthetic. Regular roofs are one of the more economical roofing options available to you, but they are pretty resilient on their own! If you live in an area that has a mild climate with very few storms and rain, a regular roof is a fantastic option for your next metal building.
A-Frame Roof Garage
This type of garage is a step up in terms of price and effectiveness compared to our regular roof garages. An A-frame roof more closely resembles those you’d find on a traditional house, with hanging eaves and a peaked roof. These roofs give your garage an even better advantage over heavy winds, rain, and snow accumulation.
Vertical Roof Garage
A vertical roof garage features vertically-oriented paneling that allows debris and snow to easily slide down and away from your structure. Vertical roofs are the strongest roofing option available, capable of withstanding anything Mother Nature can dish out.
One Car Garage
You guessed it! A one-car garage is a building designed to comfortably accommodate a single vehicle. This building size is perfect for residential use and as equipment sheds.
Two Car Garage
A two-car garage offers double the storage space compared to a single-car garage. These structures provide enough room for two vehicles!
Three Car Garage
Need even more room? Three-car garages provide plenty of storage space for numerous cars or trucks. It’s a fantastic choice if you have a larger family or multiple vehicles to keep out of the rain.
Four Car Garage
If a three-car garage is not quite enough to store all your automobiles or equipment, a four-car garage may be what you're looking for. This sized building gives you enough room to keep all your valuables safe, warm, and dry.
A residential garage is a blanket term used to describe any garage used for residential applications. These buildings come in many size options and are often used for storing family vehicles and lawn equipment from the elements.
A lean-to garage is a structure that’s connected to another, larger structure like a home or business. A lean-to works as a fantastic addition to already-present structures and can add a ton of room without all the hassles found in traditional wooden buildings.
Benefits of Owning Metal Garages
Metal garages are some of the most effective construction types available. In fact, there are so many benefits to owning a metal garage that we had to put them in a list! Take a look below at some of the most significant advantages of owning a metal garage.
Wooden buildings simply can’t compete with the sheer durability that steel provides. Steel garages are naturally resistant to moisture, rust, mold, mildew, and even fire – things that bring many stick-built structures to their knees.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a construction type that requires less maintenance than a steel building. Metal garages won’t rust or decay and are engineered to last for years without needing many repairs. Simply keep the roof free of debris and hit it with a pressure washer every year or so to keep it looking pristine!
Whether it’s residential use or commercial buildings, people are quickly discovering that metal garages can be built up to 50% cheaper than wooden options! They can also be constructed in a fraction of the time compared to other construction types.
If you have plans to add to your structure in the future, you can't go wrong with a metal garage. Unlike stick-built buildings, steel garages can easily be expanded should you need more room, with none of the headaches you'd find in traditional construction methods.
Prefab Metal Garages and Your Property Value
Did you know that by adding a metal garage or steel building to your property, you can increase its overall value should you ever decide to sell? Just like any other permitted construction, your metal garage will be used in the valuation of your property should it ever be placed on the market. You've improved your land and property! So, why not get paid for it?
Metal Garages Vs. Traditional Wooden Buildings
If they allowed steel as an option in paper, rock, scissors, it would win every time. It's one of the most durable and flexible materials on Earth, and its sheer strength makes it extremely useful in construction. It doesn't matter whether it's a skyscraper, a suspension bridge, or a shiny new metal garage; this material is the real deal. Here's why!
Wooden structures are inherently susceptible to mold, mildew, and fire. These elemental forces can cause untold amounts of damage in a relatively short period. But our steel buildings have none of those problems! Metal buildings are constructed from galvanized steel, making them naturally resistant to moisture, rust, and even temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. And the best part? The steel used in our buildings is 100% recyclable! Sorry, wood. You just can’t keep up with steel!
Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing a Metal Garage
The process of deciding on a new metal garage isn't always an easy one. There are many options, customizations, and choices to make that may, at times, seem daunting. So we’ve put together a list of some common mistakes people make when purchasing their new metal building:
• Know the measurements you’ll need for your building - Knowing just how big you need your building to be is extremely important. You certainly don’t want to invest in a building only to realize it doesn’t offer enough room! Therefore, you will want to have a working knowledge of the dimensions you'll need for your garage.
• Be prepared before you buy! - Before you can install yourmetal garage, you’ll need to have your build site cleared, leveled, and a foundation in place. Once these aspects are taken care of, your building can be installed.
• Check for permits - As with any construction, a critical part of the process is checking with your local building inspectors to determine precisely which permits and fees you'll need to secure before you can build. Failure to do so can result in significant fines and damage to property value.
• Make sure your building is certified - There are many different garages and metal buildings, but not all of them are created equal. The certification process ensures that your building is rated to withstand the wind, rain, and snow forces in almost any region of the US. If you expect to acquire permits for your building, most areas require them to be certified.
Metal Garage Kits Price
Are you a fan of weekend projects? Have you been itching to plan your spring home renovation plans? If this sounds like you, you'll love our premium metal garage kits! These kits come with everything you'd find in our traditional metal garages, except you save money by installing them yourself! Our kits are perfect for those that don't want to put up with the hassles of scheduling installation.
But how much is a metal garage kit? That’s a good question! Much like our other premium garages and metal buildings, the final price for your garage kit will depend on several factors, including raw steel prices, customization options, reinforcements, and more. For a free quote, give our dedicated team of building experts a call today!
Probuilt Steel Buildings Offers Metal Garages at Affordable Prices
Buying your metal garage is a huge investment! That's why when it comes time to make the jump, you want to ensure that it's done right! And that's precisely why you want to choose Probuilt Steel Buildings. You'll be hard-pressed to find a steel building manufacturer that delivers incredible, long-lasting products and excellent customer service. These structures are strong, built to last, and will save you money time and again throughout their life in repair and maintenance costs.
Give us a call and let our team of experts help you build your new dream garage! It doesn’t matter whether you need a small shed or an enormous industrial warehouse, Probuilt Steel Buildings has the skill, experience, and dedication to get the job done right. Don’t hesitate! Give our representatives a call today at (877) 754-1818!
Design & Plan The Building
You can use 3D Design Tool to Customize & Visualize your Building.