Metal Building Kits
If you own land, then there are many reasons why you would consider having a metal building installed. Metal buildings are popular across the USA for a variety of purposes, and their popularity has been steadily increasing over the past decade. Whether you are considering a commercial, industrial, or residential building, or you have a farm and would like a metal building for your agricultural needs, you should check out whether you could install your metal building yourself. At Probuilt Steel Buildings, we have a range of options for you to choose from, so get in touch at (877) 754-1818, and we will help you find the perfect metal building kit for you.
Explore Our Top Rated Metal Buildings
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
We help our customers to find the best carport to perfectly fit their needs and budget.
Everything You Will Receive in Your Metal Building Kit
As the leading experts in the metal buildings industry, we manufacture the best metal buildings in the US. Each of our high-quality steel building kits come with everything you need for a standard build, including:
• Steel framing members and supports • Roofing panels • Your chosen wall paneling • All fastening hardware required • All building anchors required
In addition to these standard components, we offer a range of customizable features as well to help you create a building that reflects everything you want.
Metal Buildings That You Can Build with a Simple Metal Building Kit
There are many different types of prefab metal buildings that you don’t need to pay someone else to build for you. Some of the most popular building types that we supply include:
• Metal Building Homes • Agricultural Metal Buildings • Commercial Metal Buildings • Storage Buildings • Residential Metal Buildings • Metal Garages • RV Covers • Metal Carports • Metal Sheds • Custom Metal Buildings
If your desired building isn’t on the list, then don't worry – just let us know what you are looking for, and we will design it together for you! Call us today at [Phone Number].
Design & Customize Your Building to Suit Your Specific Needs
Spending your money on a metal building that you haven't seen can be uncomfortable. At Probuilt Steel Buildings, we utilize a 3D design tool that lets you see what your custom metal buildings will look like. This will give you the confidence to buy the right metal building for your needs.
Some of the most common customizations that we provide include:
• Sizing Options • Different Roof Styles (including Regular, Vertical, and A-Frame Horizontal Roofs) • Color • Doors & Windows • Anchors • 12- & 14- Gauge Steel Framing • 26- & 29- Gauge Roofing • Certifications to suit the area you live in • And more!
How to Use Your Metal Building Kit
Our metal building kits have been designed to be as simple to use as possible, and you need to follow a simple process in order to complete the job. The process you should follow for all prefab metal buildings is listed below:
• First, you will need to ensure that you have enough people on-site to help you unload your kit when it arrives. There will be lots of items, and many will be heavy, so it is important to get as many people to help as possible. • Next, you will need to ensure that every item is handled with care and organized effectively, ready for installation. Parts can be easily damaged, so you will need a clear process in place before you go ahead with unloading. • Once you are ready to install, you will need to ensure that the site has been properly leveled and that the foundations have also been accurately leveled so that there is no problem with the installation. • Finally, when everything is in place, you and your team will be ready to install the custom metal building, using the detailed instructions supplied with your order.
Using Your New Steel Building for Your Chosen Purpose
The great thing about custom metal buildings is that they can effectively be used for any purpose required! Some of the main industrial areas that we supply buildings for includes:
• Agricultural • Commercial • Government • Industrial • Institutional • Recreational • Residential
Once you have decided on the usage of your building and got planning agreements in place, there is nothing stopping you from getting the job done as quickly as you like. Speed is one of the biggest benefits to a metal building, especially when you are keen to get your project underway.
The Benefits of Choosing a Metal Building Kit
If you are unsure about whether a metal building kit has what you are looking for, then it is worthwhile checking out the main benefits so you can see just how great they are! Some of the biggest benefits include:
• Steel building prices are much lower compared with traditional methods • Shorter construction time as each kit is pre-fabricated and ready to install • The opportunity to get a sense of personal satisfaction from building your own place and showing others what you are capable of • Being able to use the finished kit for a wide variety of uses
The Price of a Metal Building Kit
The price of your kit will depend on the sizing you choose, where you are located, and the number of different customizations you opt for. The good news is that the final product will be cheaper to buy, cheaper to install, and cheaper to maintain – helping you to stay within budget.
If you are unable to buy your metal building kit outright, then we offer a financing option and a rent-to-own option to help you out. Ask one of our team about it today so that you can start planning your new building with confidence!
Why Probuilt Steel Buildings Have the Metal Building Kits You Need
Once you have decided that you are going to invest in a metal building kit, then you will need to find a trustworthy supplier. At Probuilt Steel Buildings, we have been supplying metal buildings across the United States for many years and are proud to be the leading manufacturer of metal buildings on home soil.
We have a team of experts who work hard to support the needs of all our clients and who are on hand to help you and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us at (877) 754-1818 to discuss the building kits you are interested in today and take the next step in ordering your new building – you are sure to love it!
Design & Plan The Building
You can use 3D Design Tool to Customize & Visualize your Building.